THIS IS A FAKE MAKEOVER. IF YOU WANT A REAL ONE, SEND ME AN EMAIL AT TRUSTYBIKER01@GMAIL.COM
This is Giant Comet:
He just graduated from college, and he’s looking for a job as a Poptropica Palace Constructor. He knows he doesn’t have the tools or looks to do it though. He called us to help him look the part. Since our head designer is out on vacation, today we’re going to be joined by Shifty Dragon.
Now, Shifty Dragon’s method is a bit different than Crazy Glove’s. Her method is to go ahead and fix up the “fashion victim” THEN tell how she fixed the bad things.
The finished product:
- We fluffed his hair, and straightened it down
- Had a little piece sticking up for personality
- We cut it in a zig-zag pattern at the bottom
- We replaced his purple peace sign shirt with a red plain one
- We also gave him the orange safety jacket
- We added a black buckle belt
- A pair of semi-black pants finished the look
- We straightened out his buck teeth
- And he’s grinning better than ever
That is what he wears for work. When he goes out to eat at a fancy restaurant he wears this:
- White shirt button-down shirt with green tie
- Black pants
And when he’s wanting to just lay around the house he wears this:
- Green gamer shirt with yellow collar
- Brown pants
Well, that’s it for this time’s fashion makeover! The next one will be on Tuesday, and I’m going to try to develop it a little more.